BPCRnet - Technical Information

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

dbm

BPCRnet - Technical Information

Post by dbm »

BPCRnet was established in 2003 and finally closed in 2022 (albeit after a long period without update).

The forums were popular but over time were not maintained, and as far as I am aware the information is now lost.

The web site did however include quite a few articles of 'Technical Information,' and I have begun retrieving them from archive. While many are quite old now they still contain relevant and useful information. To date there are several articles by (the late) Dan Theodore, and more by (the late) Dick Trenk - this includes the latter's lengthy 'Black Powder Cartridge Rifle Reloading Guide.' While this guide, written in 2003, still provides valuable advice and instruction, as ever 'best practice' evolves and wider reading of current literature on the subject is also recommended.

Information is on my Research Press web site at the following link: Black Powder Cartridge Rifle

Original source and authors are still credited, and hopefully in making this information available again in an accessible format I am not infringing copyright.

Check in on the above now and again for new updates.

David
www.researchpress.uk - www.facebook.com/researchpress
Historical Firearms, long range target shooting and military history
Lumpy Grits

Re: BPCRnet - Technical Information

Post by Lumpy Grits »

Thank you for saving it :!:
"Hav'n you along, is like loose'n two good men"