Wasserburger matches results

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Kenny Wasserburger

Wasserburger matches results

Post by Kenny Wasserburger »

Attendance was down this year had a few out with surgeries and scheduled conflicts. They were sorely missed, as our evening gathering is always fun.

Conditions were very tough at both matches Creedmoor score were down this year and mile scores were up. The east facing mile range required often 16-20 MOA of windage with a reversal going to zero then right. Wind were from east to west a tail wind to mostly SSE. Temps at the mile were 105° wiping was the only thing that worked.

The big 45’s dominated, 45-100, 45-110, 45-110. In Creedmoor and the mile. Top 1000 yard score just edged by one point the same 45-110 as last year otherwise the 45-100 was definitely top dog. Only exception was at 1000 yards and the last relay at 1 mile.

Our range will give you a graduate course in wind reading.

Here are the results.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter
Kenny Wasserburger

Re: Wasserburger matches results

Post by Kenny Wasserburger »

I forgot to mention the help of Bryan Youngberg with the scores, plus Ed and Beth helping me paint the targets.

Kenny W.
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter
art ruggiero

Post by art ruggiero »

kenny great job of keeping the sport alive art from connecticut
Lumpy Grits

Post by Lumpy Grits »

Thanks Kenny, for all you do for this sport :!:
"Hav'n you along, is like loose'n two good men"