Where are the Q scores?

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

JonnyV
Location: Living in a van down by the river eatin’ Govt cheese

Re: Where are the Q scores?

Post by JonnyV »

I wish the F'ffing audio had come out better!!! Al was actually a great interview and full of funny stuff about kicking malcontents off the ranch, running the first Q (Venturino caused problems), lots of great stuff...thing is..he's so soft spoken now that he gets drowned out by everything going on around him.

I wanted to re-shoot some questions but maybe his kids had other ideas...I hope and pray that he's still here next year so I can get there with better equipment and do a proper interview with the man...
MLV

Re: Where are the Q scores?

Post by MLV »

I’d sure like to know what problems I caused during that first Quigley match. Nobody mentioned anything to me then or ever. In fact Al Lee personally invited me to Quigley as long as he ran it and his successors have done so many times. If I’d had conflict with AL I never would have donated to the event as long as I was selling my own books. I call BS on this.
Beware the man with one rifle. He may not have enough interest in it to be competent!