Catalog Write Up

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Jim Kidwell

Catalog Write Up

Post by Jim Kidwell »

Lulu,
Great write up on the Bryan Family in the new catalog....... 8)
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………
charlie young

Re: Catalog Write Up

Post by charlie young »

For those that aren't fortunate enough to get the catalogue (myself included) the story is on Shiloh's website under "Recent Stories", very nice and interesting article.
Luke

Post by Luke »

How does one get a catalog?
Limber Up!
stoudtlr

Post by stoudtlr »

Luke wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:49 am How does one get a catalog?
I emailed Lucinda a few days ago and just asked nicely. Haven't received it yet, but it was sent.
Luke Stoudt
John Bly

Post by John Bly »

I just read the write up. Great story. I'm proud to own several Shilohs, especially one engraved by Suzy. I'm proud to be a Navy veteran and proud to stand and salute our flag whenever it is called for.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"
Doug

Post by Doug »

Thanks for posting this….really a nice tribute to Phyllis & Robert. Hard work and perseverance, truly an American success story.

Phyllis holds a special place in my heart……what’s not to like about her. I’ve met her on-site a couple times (always offering up and taking me on a tour) and have talked to her on the phone over the years……A+
Skip

Post by Skip »

Thanks for posting this, Jim. I enjoyed reading about a hard working, patriotic American family.
No Guts, No Glory!
mikedominick

Post by mikedominick »

That's a fantastic family story of the American dream. In the 80's I was stationed at Malmstrom and would hunt antelope in the Biddle / Ridge Road area down around Alzada and up towards Broadus. That's tough country to make a living in!
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

Great write up and tribute. Most people today have no idea what it took to live life even a generation ago. An inspiration for all of us.