Coyote "Hunter" kills two German Shepards

Share your tales (tall or otherwise) of hunting adventures.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Top Dog

Coyote "Hunter" kills two German Shepards

Post by Top Dog »

OK,sit down for this. Last Novemeber,a "hunter" and I used the term lightly came over from NY State into a CT town to hunt coyotes with his crossbow. He trespassed and set up his stand and shot and killed two ten year old German Shepards (brrother & sister) thinking they were coyotes.
He then went to two taxidermists to have the "COYOTES" mounted and both taxidermists kicked hi out of their shops and notified fish & game.

He then skinned the animals,cut off their heads and posted it on social media.

In court about three weeks ago,his attorneys asked the judge if the conviction would be expunged (erased) after two years. The judge said NO!!! and set the sentencing date for April 12th. Numerous charges are being filed and he has a previous record.

There is a petition being passed around demanding jail time for this clown.

He gives hunters a bad name.

Any comments??

Top Dog
Be carefull of the words you speak
Choose them soft and sweet
Yopu never know which ones you're gonna eat
drcook

Re: Coyote "Hunter" kills two German Shepards

Post by drcook »

He is the same league as the poacher that lived around the corner from us and the slobs that hunt deer here in Ohio, you find where they were at by the trash and the 12 pack of empty beer cans. He needs jail time, significant restitution (but you can't replace what he took away) and his hunting rights stripped forever.
We thought about it for a long time Endeavor to persevere. And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union. I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet
Top Dog

Re: Coyote "Hunter" kills two German Shepards

Post by Top Dog »

It has been sometime since I last posted about this incident. I had a heart attack in July and was on the mend for a while. No sweat,I am back in the field hunting each week.

Finally court was held and the clown got probation!!! That certainly does not send a message that sort of activity is not tolerated.

Top Dog
Be carefull of the words you speak
Choose them soft and sweet
Yopu never know which ones you're gonna eat