Bench-Source NO RESPONSE!

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

BlackJack

Bench-Source NO RESPONSE!

Post by BlackJack »

Hm......over the last week trying to register warranty 3 emails sent and failed and NO answer on 2 phone calls😡! Hmm.....they must be on vacation in Botswana! Anyone having better luck? Rich
Randy Bohannon

Re: Bench-Source NO RESPONSE!

Post by Randy Bohannon »

Was thinking Bench Source for a annealing machine , maybe not at this time.
Ray Newman

Post by Ray Newman »

Bench-Source is in Olive Branch, MS. Is that an area the recent tornadoes devastated?
Grand PooBah
WA ST F. E. S.

In real life may you be the bad ass that you claim to be on social media....
Cort

Post by Cort »

Ray Newman wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:51 am Bench-Source is in Olive Branch, MS. Is that an area the recent tornadoes devastated?
Yes it is....

https://wreg.com/news/local/olive-branc ... o-victims/
JonnyV
Location: Living in a van down by the river eatin’ Govt cheese

Post by JonnyV »

BlackJack wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:04 am Hm......over the last week trying to register warranty 3 emails sent and failed and NO answer on 2 phone calls😡! Hmm.....they must be on vacation in Botswana! Anyone having better luck? Rich
You will greatly regret buying a lesser machine because folks who’ve just been through a tornado disaster couldn’t drop everything and jump on your email. SMH.
BlackJack

Post by BlackJack »

I've already bought the Bench Source. Didn't know anything about a tornado haven't had time to watch the weather been busy in the shop into late hours! I don't do Fakebook, Twitter, Google, etc. Rich
JonnyV
Location: Living in a van down by the river eatin’ Govt cheese

Post by JonnyV »

No worries..the Brnch Source is the very best of all the torch type annealers. They’ll get back to you and it’ll be ok. You can do a whole bucket of 45 cal rifle cases in less than an hour.
BlackJack

Post by BlackJack »

Thanks jonnyv! Yep, it looks like a nice machine. I've test ran it with some cases (no torch on yet) will be using just one. Also, did make me a ramp for the case drop position as they drop into a wire mesh basket. The ramp is a S/S scoop cup from cutting the handle off from a garden tool and can attach/detach with some strong velcro works really nice! Sorry to hear about the tornado hope all will be ok. Just been busy in the shop with different projects. Thanks again for the info! Rich