BPTRA

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

semtav

BPTRA

Post by semtav »

Anything going on with BPTRA ? My check was never cashed, the website isn't up ??
JonnyV
Location: Living in a van down by the river eatin’ Govt cheese

Re: BPTRA

Post by JonnyV »

I would pay and join up too if I could. There needs to be a new governing body since the nra doesn’t care about this sport anymore…
semtav

Post by semtav »

Bptra is not part of the nra
bryany

Post by bryany »

The BPTRA National Creedmoor Championship entry form will be out June 1. That is the only scheduled match in Byers, Colorado this year.

Other affiliated matches include:

June 3-4 Wyoming State Midrange Championship (60 shots for score) in Worland, WY

June 24 3 x 600 match (30 shots for score) at Cheyenne
“I wonder if God created man because He was disappointed with the monkey.” Mark Twain
VectorMan

Post by VectorMan »

bryany wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 10:01 am The BPTRA National Creedmoor Championship entry form will be out June 1. That is the only scheduled match in Byers, Colorado this year.

Other affiliated matches include:

June 3-4 Wyoming State Midrange Championship (60 shots for score) in Worland, WY

June 24 3 x 600 match (30 shots for score) at Cheyenne
Date for the Creedmoor match?
"keep adding powder til it bloodies your nose and blacks your eyes, then back it off bout 5 grains."
bryany

Post by bryany »

Last weekend in September I think.
“I wonder if God created man because He was disappointed with the monkey.” Mark Twain
SSShooter

Post by SSShooter »

semtav wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 5:46 pm Anything going on with BPTRA ? My check was never cashed, the website isn't up ??
They sent me books early last season, which several shooters paid for. But, when I ask where to send the payment for same, no answer (after several inquiries). At the end of the season I gave the money back.
Glenn