Gun build

Ask Shiloh questions about your Shiloh Sharps Rifle.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Silver Eagle

Re: Gun build

Post by Silver Eagle »

I ordered my Saddle Rifle June 17th 2021, and not using Mr. Gorman’s service, received my “pay now” letter October 2nd 2023, 27 months and 3 weeks from order date. And I figure that I still have 4-6 months before delivery
GSmith

Post by GSmith »

My basically stock Creedmoor model was ordered the end of Jan 2021. My pay now letter arrived the end of January 2023 with an estimated build time of ~4 months. Still waiting.
GSmith

Post by GSmith »

Just got a most welcome phone call this afternoon. Gun is complete and ready to ship.
Randy Bohannon

Post by Randy Bohannon »

I just did what should be a fully paid for Carbine that was ordered 3/12/22 and upgraded the wood to semi fancy. This my only Shiloh that will be fully paid for before I get the “Pay Up” letter. I don’t expect this rifle before next fall possibly, I’m as excited for this rifle as I was for my other three. All of my Shilohs are configured differently with only one with regular wood each are a testament to what outstanding options can be had from Shiloh with out engraving.

Very good news GSmith, you picking it up on person ?
GSmith

Post by GSmith »

Randy

I would have liked to make the road trip but owning and operating a farm, there is no way I can break away to make the trip from VA to MO. Getting it sent 2nd day air and hope all goes well.
Randy Bohannon

Post by Randy Bohannon »

Yeah VA is a wee bit far this time of the year, have a great harvest and be well. Hopefully winter will hold off long enough to allow some time to pop off a few rounds.
J.B.

Post by J.B. »

Well congratulations on your new acquisition. There is a certain level of expectation for a photo or two if you are able. We do like to look. :wink:

rgds.. J.B.
"an experimental weapon..with experimental ammunition ? ...Lets experiment "
GSmith

Post by GSmith »

Just picked the rifle up. The one word to describe the rifle is - impressive. Well worth the wait and cost. Will upload pics soon.

Glenn
Silver Eagle

Post by Silver Eagle »

It’s OFFICIAL, it’s been 1052 days from ordering my sharps to the day I got the phone call that its is ready to ship. I’m expecting to have my sharps in hand this time next week.
Randy Bohannon

Post by Randy Bohannon »

Well that’s certainly good news, the waiting is the hardest part then it feels not so long when you have it in your hands. They are so worth the wait.