We're back!

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Hi Kelley:

Actually when Dave stays at my place I let my daughter do the cooking. She is very good. So I didn't impose on David to do any cooking. And Dave did seem to enjoy her cooking. Particularly the evening she prepared the Italian sausage I make with some angel hair pasta.

We are all looking forward to his visit again this summer.

(and as an aside, I happen to be a darned good cook. :D )
Lee Stone
Texas Shooter

Post by Texas Shooter »

Dear Capt. and Clara:

I appreciate you both taking the time to spend a few minutes and visit. You both were a pleasure to meet and hang out with. To bad the weather wasn't the best, but there is always next time.

Please remember anytime in town give me call. Next time my Catfish should be big enough to grill. Glad you got home safely. I'm hopeful Margaret and i can do one of these, "Ride-a-bouts", in the near future and see some of the greta places you mentioned.

Thanks again,

Texas Shooter
aka Ty
"Aim Small, Miss Small!"
hepboy

Post by hepboy »

Capt. and Clara.
Just wanted to thank you for your post on the JM Davis Museum. My wife and I took the tour last weekend while down for the Tulsa gun show. We really enjoyed the museum and appreciated hearing about it from you folks. It is all you said and more.

Thanks,
Keith
It is better to have a gun and not need it---
captain calls clara

Post by captain calls clara »

Hepboy... glad to know you and your wife were able to make it and enjoyed! I know when we opened the door to what we thought was going to be a little something and saw how vast the place really was, sure amazed us. Then finding out it all belonged to one person... just blew me away. Lots of history there let alone the gun factor. Thanks for letting us know that the post was worth it. :D
If I missed the first time it was ONLY because I wanted to... Don't make me shoot again.