Gunny Grudge Match Update

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

archdlx

Post by archdlx »

Randy, hope your daughter is o.k.! I have a daughter that was in one last year, not hurt, but man is it hard on the nerves!

I have never even seen a match let alone shoot one, but wife and I will be there. Won't have a rifle either, but that's not gonna stop me from seeing the match of the year!! LeRoy.
archdlx

Post by archdlx »

Randy, hope your daughter is o.k.! I have a daughter that was in one last year, not hurt, but man is it hard on the nerves!

I have never even seen a match let alone shoot one, but wife and I will be there. Won't have a rifle either, but that's not gonna stop me from seeing the match of the year!! LeRoy.
archdlx

Post by archdlx »

Timberlake

Post by Timberlake »

Hey Poke,
Take care of family business first. I wish the best for your daughter!
I'm also intrigued as to how this match will be set up. I did make a silhoutte match last year and made "A" class. Wanted to do more matches but too many many things were tugging on my time. I think the setup will be fair and am anxiously waiting more information. My plans are to attend barring any interference, as was the case last year. Memorial Day weekend is a difficult time frame.
Meeting the likes of Kenny, Kelly O, seeing Rdnck again (maybe, huh?) and others will be the highlight of the trip. Outshooting them would be just so-so.
TL
archdlx

Post by archdlx »

Timberlake

Post by Timberlake »

Hey Poke,

Take care of family business first. I wish the best for your daughter!

I'm also intrigued as to how this match will be set up. I did make a silhoutte match last year and made "A" class. Wanted to do more matches but too many many things were tugging on my time. I think the setup will be fair and am anxiously waiting more information. My plans are to attend barring any interference, as was the case last year. Memorial Day weekend is a difficult time frame.

Meeting the likes of Kenny, Kelly O, seeing Rdnck again (maybe, huh?) and others will be the highlight of the trip. Outshooting them would be just so-so.

TL
Timberlake

Post by Timberlake »

Yeah Kelly O, blame it on the computer!

(I guess just hit the button once will work, so much for band width)

TL
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Hey Randy,

Art thou beginning to feel a tad "jumped upon" ? jumped upon? jumped upon? :shock: :D :shock:
Lee Stone
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Hey Randy,

Art thou beginning to feel a tad "jumped upon" ? jumped upon? jumped upon? :shock: :D :shock:
Lee Stone
Omaha Poke

Post by Omaha Poke »

I hope that on match day at Kenny's that you guy's trigger fingers work just as well as they do on the mouse button. :P :lol: :twisted: :shock:

Thanks for all the good wishes for my daughter. She had to have some stitches and is stiff and sore from head to toe, but nothing life threatening. The guys on the Seattle Fire Dept Aid and Medic units who came to the accident were all people I either worked with or trained, so she go excellent care from the get go. Thanks again. Randy
Randy Ruwe
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

stupid darned computer! :roll:
Lee Stone
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Randy, you just posted the best post of all. Thanks. I know we are all glad to hear she is doing well. Please give her our best wishes.
Lee Stone
Omaha Poke

Post by Omaha Poke »

:lol: :lol: :D :lol: You guys crack me up :roll: No Kidding!! :lol: Was it too much caffine? Let me know!! I already plan on bringing great big load of quadruple shot latte's to Kennys for all the other shooters :lol: Randy
Randy Ruwe
Omaha Poke

Post by Omaha Poke »

Lee, sometimes it is tough to get these posts posted in the right sequence. I want to thank everyone for all the good wishes for my daughter, and all the kidding and joking are great fun :lol: Randy
Randy Ruwe
Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger »

Randy,
Sorry I forgot to post the match fee's. For the Gunny Grudge match its $100. Check made payable to Shiloh Rifle Company. For my match $40 for the 3 days. Make that Check to the Wasserburger Ranch Range Fund. That way eather Me or Mom can cash the checks on that account.

If you wish to enter the Scope match?????? depends of course on # of entries that would be an additional $100.

MMMMm guess i better have Kirk scope that rifle next week! LOL

Kenny Wasserburger

PS glad to hear your daughter is ok. I know how you feel I got 2 of em!
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter