The tide is turning

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

mdeland

Re: The tide is turning

Post by mdeland »

Might be a good idea not to start counting your chickens just yet. All hope gone............ perfect time for Adonai to do his thing!
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Tell you what Wasserburger, when the victory comes I won't rub your nose in it, OK? You can celebrate with me instead ! :lol:
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Gods terror is overtaking you isn't it. Your afraid and it's coming out in your increasing venomous and hateful speech. Well, you should be cause your messing with power you cannot imagine or understand.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

Varsity has two accounts because of a glitch in membership login. Don't make it into some Chinese Biden conspiracy. Who Flung Dung.
[/quote]
I don't need to "make" anything into anything else...you have done all the work on that yourself. There is no glitch...and I would advise all here to block you and ignore your rants because you have TWO accounts. Pathetic really.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
powderburnt

Post by powderburnt »

Thanks Kenny.

HG
tx74sharps

Post by tx74sharps »

VARSITY
I am a grown man and certainly no violet or prude. You are entitled to your opinion and right to express it
BUT they language that you have repeatedly used on this forum is out of order. It may offend some people( not me) but there actually are some ladies that grace this forum. One of them is a moderator. Your behavior is classless . If no one else will call you out on it I will and l apologize to Lucinda and other ladies here who have to much grace to complain.
You need to apologize . I certainly respect women to much to accept your behavior as normal.
RK

Post by RK »

Of the many things President Trump has done for us, one thing is very important. He caused all of the leftists, Liberals, flag haters, constitution haters, America haters to come out of the closet. The lies and double standards we have been subjected to could not have been predicted in anyone’s wildest nightmares.How much more attack can our nation stand? Remember no one predicted the great depression. No one predicted 70 million would die in World War II. It’s hard to believe that on this gun forum We have so many leftists. You would think there would be none. Hang on to your guns, We may need them.
GrumpyBear

Post by GrumpyBear »

tx74sharps wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:58 pm VARSITY
I am a grown man and certainly no violet or prude. You are entitled to your opinion and right to express it
BUT they language that you have repeatedly used on this forum is out of order. It may offend some people( not me) but there actually are some ladies that grace this forum. One of them is a moderator. Your behavior is classless . If no one else will call you out on it I will and l apologize to Lucinda and other ladies here who have to much grace to complain.
You need to apologize . I certainly respect women to much to accept your behavior as normal.
Well said and I agree, Varsity any of us could be that vulgar and uncouth if we wanted to, but we were raised better evidently.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

No, I never had any word that the senate race would be won, that is not true. I can listen to the news or I can listen to what Gods prophets are saying it's no more complicated than that. I believe what they are saying regardless of what is happening in this world. The prophets say the race is already won in heaven , Trump is in and they are celebrating there.
The spirit realm is first then the natural realm. These events play out there first and then manifest here. God is cleaning up many decades of corruption in this country and when he's good and ready it will manifest here.
When Trump is re-seated many will need to make some changes because there will be no doubt who is King!
Most of us on here will know anyway in the next 15-20 years.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Lively debate, no? :lol:
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

There is no path I can envision in my normal thinking for Trump to realize the election he actually won ! God infused me about a month ago with a gift of faith to believe him no matter what for our Republic and so I stand with him no matter the odds or how foolish it looks.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Good morning,
I've been asked by a couple people to delete this thread, this isn't face book, or twitter, so I'm not going to. I did however, after reading all of his posts ever posted deleted this varsity08740 guy who was nothing but a troll that squeezed under the fence.
If there is something you don't like then don't click on it. I'm not going to be the guy that deletes everything I, or someone else does not like to read.
I am however, not interested in this forum turning into a political place to hang out, so lets not get carried away with our thoughts...
I hope this is ok for everyone.

Kirk,
BFD

Post by BFD »

Good job. Delete those that have opposing opinions as they are threatening and dangerous to freedom.
hipshot1

Post by hipshot1 »

Kirk, Thank you.
A man must standup before you can see how long of a shadow he will cast
semtav

Post by semtav »

BFD wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:34 am Good job. Delete those that have opposing opinions as they are threatening and dangerous to freedom.
Really Brent ??