Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Kelley O.Roos

Post by Kelley O.Roos »

There's an echoooooooooooooooo in here :lol: :shock: :roll:

Kelley O. 8)
Kelley O.Roos
Omaha Poke

Post by Omaha Poke »

Kenny, Kenny, Kenny, the the the checks checks checks are are in in in the mail mail mail. RRRRRRRRRRRRRandy. :lol: :oops: :lol:
Randy Ruwe
Kelley O.Roos

Post by Kelley O.Roos »

archdlx,

If the river don't rise and all the bridges don't get washed away, I'll be at the match. I can load ammo for one of my rifles and you can shoot the match instead of watching, and that an't no fun (watching).. It won't be a Shiloh :cry: , it will be a first class High Wall and a shooter to boot :D ..
So when the time comes we'll set it up and you can play along side the rest of us. :D ..Thats not an idle offer either, ask anyone I know. :wink:

Kelley O. 8)
Kelley O.Roos
Timberlake

Post by Timberlake »

archdlx,

check your pm's

TL
archdlx

Post by archdlx »

:oops: Thanks for the offer Kelley! Really appreciate it! Sorry about the triple header, but this P.O.S. 'puter kept telling me there was an error so I kept trying! Had to get off right after that to rescue 19 mo old grandson from his grandma! You You You guys guys guys are are are hil hil hil...!@##@!$% just plain funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol: LeRoy.
MudChild

Post by MudChild »

I'm sure it's mentioned in another post, but when and where is this match at? I don't have a BPCR, but it might be fun to watch, if I could get those days off work.
Gunny

Post by Gunny »

Mudchild,

Did you see that offer from Kelley to archdlx? Man what a cool guy huh.
Well, well, well!! If Kelley is going to make an offer like that i sure as hell don't want any of the readers here on the Shiloh Site to feel left out, so I will make the same offer to you Mudchield you show up and I will have bullets loaded and a match grade highwall rifle and enough for you to shoot both matches, "Kenny's Gong shoot" as well as the "Gunny Challange Match" and plenty of practice ammo so you can get comfortable with the rifle. All you have to do is say the word, so Son its up to you, you now have no excuse not to get your feet wet.

Match Dates are May 28, 29, 30 on a gen--u--wine Wyoming buffalo praire.

Gunny
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting "WOW, what a ride!"
MudChild

Post by MudChild »

I appreciate the offer, gunny. I really would be content just to watch, but I might get the guts up to take you up on that offer. Between work and other obligations (kids, church obligations, etc.), I might not show up. I'm not one to start running my mouth and then not show up at the end. I prefer to just keep my mouth shut. :) But this is sounding pretty interesting. I've never shot competively before. Or all that competantly for that matter. :)

Where on the Wyoming Plains is the match?
archdlx

Post by archdlx »

Kelley

Would like to express my gratitude for the offer you made to me. We have guys out here that wouldn't let a person they know shoot their rifles let alone a complete stranger. It takes special people to make offers like that! That goes for you too Gunny! :wink:

Have to change my address on the board! I didn't realize there was a place called Edgerton, Wyoming!! Thanks for pointing that out Timberlake. (anybody around there looking for an oilfield operator, sure would be closer to get to the shoots!) :D

Had to turn down a private sale on a #3 45-2.1. Was close to having it, but 'tis that time of the year and my Talisman Energy stocks can't be sold till Feb 04. Sorry Amigo, LeRoy :cry: