Trigger disconnect

Ask Shiloh questions about your Shiloh Sharps Rifle.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Wilythek

Trigger disconnect

Post by Wilythek »

Hi, I'm new to this board as of this post. I've had my Quigley since July 1997, I've probably shot it 30-40 times. The last time I had it to the range all went well, unitl I got home and started cleaning it. It was only then I discovered that the hammer was disconnected from the spring. I've not had it to a smith nor have I tried to open it up, but was wondering if the spring just disconnected or did it break? Is this a common problem with the action? There was no indication of any problem even after the last shot.

Thanks. Bill...
Quigley Model
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Hi Bill, You need to send the gun back to me, I will pay all of the shipping. I can't tell you what happened, just a fluke with so few of shots. I will get it running on all eight cylinders for you.

Send to --- S.R.M
201 Centennial Dr.
Big Timber Mt.

Sorry for the problem, Thanks Kirk
Wilythek

Trigger disconnect

Post by Wilythek »

Kirk, thanks for such a fast reply... When I received the rifle it was in a cardboard shipping box. I know you went to wooden crates... Will the originaly shipping carton be ok or do I need to get something else? Please advise. Thanks.. Bill
Quigley Model
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

We are now shipping in the doscocil cases wrapped in cardboard, and haven't had a problem, that's what I would do if I were you. Thanks Kirk