Which Kowa

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

RPM

Which Kowa

Post by RPM »

Which Kowa spotting scope do you guys recommend for use in BPCR competition? I know Swarovski is best, but from what I have seen the Kowa is close for a lot less money.
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

RPM it would be the KOWA TSN-821-M, with 27 Power Long Eye Relief.
Glenn
Bumper

Post by Bumper »

:arrow: RPM, Get the angled eyepiece scope as you can shoot prone and lean over to view the wind and mirage down range without changing position. I think www.jarhead.com sells Kowa scopes and accessories. Rbump
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

That would be www.jarheadtop.com Glenn
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

RPM,

I also have a Kowa TSN-821-M w/27x eyepiece. I really like it. While you are looking at Jim Owens' Jarhead website ( http://www.jarheadtop.com/ ) also look at the scope stand he offers for $125.00. I was fortunate enough to purchase that stand along with my scope and I am extremely pleased with it. It has an iron weight on the base of the center post that really adds additional stability to the adjustable tripod legs so the stand is completely stable whether in a low postition for prone shooting or fully extended for off-hand shooting or just stand up use. It does not take up nearly as much space as the professional photographic tripod I have. and it folds small enough I can carry it and the encased scope in the same carry-all I use.

Give Jim Owens a call. You will enjoy talking to him. And I believe he has about the best price on the Kowa too.
Lee Stone