Friendship NMLRA Regional

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Jachin

Friendship NMLRA Regional

Post by Jachin »

The NMLRA BPCR Regional was a success thanks to all who worked tirelessly on filling the prize tables, getting the range in picture post card shape, keeping stats and participants documented and basically keeping me out of trouble. Thanks kindly to all. This group is really a class act start to finish.
Joyce has the match results posted on the association web site.
www.nmlra.org Go to nmlra events and click on the regional. There is a tag that will take to the score sheets.
Thanks to all of the shooters who made the trip to shoot with us. Y'all are the very best.
Mike
SSShooter

Re: Friendship NMLRA Regional

Post by SSShooter »

Glenn
choken

Re: Friendship NMLRA Regional

Post by choken »

Here is the direct link to the results. In my twelve years of shooting BPCR , I've only experienced worse conditions once. Bitchin' aside , the match was run without a hitch, the target setters were the fastest EVER, and the sponsors generous. Lucinda was running around in fancy flip-flops in spite of the 45 degree temperature. That woman is tough ! We were glad that Lucinda and Kirk could attend and hope that the NRA show in Louisville goes well for them.

Results
http://nmlra.org/wp-content/uploads/201 ... e-Iron.pdf