Thanks

Ask Shiloh questions about your Shiloh Sharps Rifle.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

nohorse

Thanks

Post by nohorse »

Just wanted to say thanks. I fall in love with my Shiloihs again everytime I shoot 'em. I have owned a lot of weapons over the years but nothing compares to a Shiloh Sharps.
Shiloh #1!
Guns:
45 - 70 #1 Sporter, 30 inch heavy octagon with MVA mid range soule and MVA spirit level sights
45-70 Hartford Model, 30 inch heavy octagon with Axtell Hartford Transition and MVA combination sights [the hunter!!]
deerhuntsheatmeup

yep

Post by deerhuntsheatmeup »

nohorse,

Ditto! on Shiloh's..........

I did not get to talk to you Saturday at the shoot, but I was next to Brushfire in the pits, good shootin'

Later, David Barfield
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

David,

Saturday morning before y'all's match, Don, Steve, my Son-in-law and I gathered at the Exxon station there on Hwy 84 (Don was very graciously giving my Son-in-law a gun cart he no longer needed). I had my .45/90 Shiloh Hartford (My Quigley :wink: ) along to show them. There we were with three Shilohs all together. Man, the beauty of it all would have been blinding 8) if the opposite appearence of the three characters holding them hadn't toned down the picture some :lol: . I wish you could have chanced to happened by. I had other obligations later, so I was unable to go out to the range.
Lee Stone
deerhuntsheatmeup

late....

Post by deerhuntsheatmeup »

Lee, I was running late due to an absent minded close family member, myself. Anyhow, we had a great shoot, medium conditions, good crowd, decent scores. You should try it sometime. Sorry I missed you, Later, David Barfield