Definition of FRUSTRATION

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

bubba

Post by bubba »

Lee
I'm kinda looking for a site with public access to post a couple of pics for the guys at work to see. Once I find one I'll let you know. In the meantime, I've already got a couple posted in the photo section of the Yahoo group listed below. The only catch is you have to join the group to see them - not a big deal, just kind of a bother just to look at a couple of pics.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/Gr ... d=87612953
Ken Hartlein

Post by Ken Hartlein »

Bubba, bring the rifle to Boaz, If I can make it I will bring some extra loads so you can shoot. I don't have enough for you to shoot the match but I'll bring enough for you to play with your new toy!!!
Shiloh Rules!!
Republic of Texas Shiloh Hunter
Ken Hartlein

Post by Ken Hartlein »

Lee Stone, that's a funny looking rifle in the picture in your post above. Have you ever looked at the picture after you posted it?? hee hee hee.
Shiloh Rules!!
Republic of Texas Shiloh Hunter
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Ken,

The picture of the rifle is available by clicking on the "www" web site button at the very bottom of the post, just as I said int the post.

The picture available by clicking on the URL at the bottom of my signature is of some fat, graybearded old man, no rifle in the picture. :wink:
Lee Stone
Dave Shaw

Post by Dave Shaw »

Lee,

You need to look out for those 'old' boys, once they get to know how this technology works, there is no stopping them :lol:
Capt. Call

Post by Capt. Call »

I done seen that "pitcher"----Some darn Reb General! Arm'en his-self with a long barrel Sharps! Gots to be up to no good! But a handsome man none the less. Us Yankee's will be a Watch'en!
I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it.
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Capt.

Actually, he's only a Colonel. For some silly reason we used three stars for Colonel on up. Just that a wreath is put around the collar stars of a General. One just has to either know or guess what grade of General. But three stars without a wreath is a Colonel. And the old boy is "retired", so not much harm left in him. Just a lot of "tired". :wink:

Dave,

As I said above, just a lot of tired. But then those new fangled Sharps rifles do kind of stir up the blood, don't they? If we'd only had them. Oh well. Might even be better this way. :roll:
Lee Stone
Buckskinner

the Col.

Post by Buckskinner »

Lee

I am sure Gen. R.L. Lee would have been proud to have a Col. in his outfit looking that sharp!

Good photo Lee

Gary
Here's to the American Front line men and women where every they are!!!
Dave Shaw

Post by Dave Shaw »

Lee,

I understand that the Confererate Airforce has only Colonels. Saying that you sure look the part :lol:
wolfie

Post by wolfie »

we did not have planes in the civil war :? did i miss the joke :roll:
B.J. Spalding
"I came I saw and I forgot why I am here."
SHILOH#1
Dave Shaw

Post by Dave Shaw »

Wolfie,

Please forgive me, from what I understand there is a WWII aircraft preservation society based in Arizona, who are called the Confederate airforce. Anyone can become a member and their only rank is Colonel.
wolfie

Post by wolfie »

thanks for clearing that up 8)
B.J. Spalding
"I came I saw and I forgot why I am here."
SHILOH#1
pete

Post by pete »

bubba, I think you're pretty lucky in that you've got a second chance to play with that rifle and a rifle to encourage you. Hope you heal up fast.