Swiss Powder & Texas

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

FFG

Post by FFG »

The only dealers in the San Tone area that sell real BP are Don's Gun shop on loop 410 ( there are two Don's gun shops in SA , the one who has BP is Don's Gun Shop, 3724 NW Loop 410 San Antonio 78229, (210) 736-0263) ...and the othe BP deal is Doc's Gun shop in New Braunfels ,Tx.
http://www.nbtx.com/docs-guns/

Hope this helps.
FFG

Post by FFG »

The only dealers in the San Tone area that sell real BP are Don's Gun shop on loop 410 ( there are two Don's gun shops in SA , the one who has BP is Don's Gun Shop, 3724 NW Loop 410 San Antonio 78229, (210) 736-0263) ...and the other BP dealer is Doc's Gun shop in New Braunfels ,Tx., trust me , these are the only ones.
http://www.nbtx.com/docs-guns/
of course they charge full retail, cha ching$$$
Hope this helps,
Ken Hartlein

Post by Ken Hartlein »

FFG, I know what you mean, Jim and Bruce and I finally just ordered a case from Powder, Inc from Clarksville, AR.
Shiloh Rules!!
Republic of Texas Shiloh Hunter
crazeyiven

Post by crazeyiven »

Ken-

My original inquiry was about Swiss 1 1/2.

I checked with the Ark dealer you referred to...they were talking end of june before they would have Swiss 1 1/2 back in stock.

I know the post have sort of moved to Goex. I was wondering if your order was for something other than Swiss 1 1/2? If not, I'll check with them again.

Goex is readily available back home, just wanting to try some of the Swiss in my 50-90.

Thanks
David
Ken Hartlein

Post by Ken Hartlein »

Sorry Crazy, I was assuming again, when we talked to Powder Inc., they gave us all the prices for Swiss and didn't say anything about being out so I just figured they had it.
Shiloh Rules!!
Republic of Texas Shiloh Hunter