Kenny's Match Bagwell, Jack Daniel's Whiskey, and pillowcase

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Gunny

Kenny's Match Bagwell, Jack Daniel's Whiskey, and pillowcase

Post by Gunny »

Folks,
It's been a long time since I made a post anywhere on the Internet. Seems like I stayed pissed off from all the arguments. However, after talking to Kenny Wasserburger this afternoon and him telling me a little about his match it seems that I do have a little bit more to say.

I have been probably the biggest critic of the Redneck, Bill Bagwell. Somehow or another this feller just rubs me wrong. Since I have been a huge critic and have publicly stated so many times I need to be just as public and just as loud in praising him when he does well and gets the job done.

Sometime later this afternoon Kenny Wasserburger is going to post all of the results of his latest Creedmore match. I don't want to take away from Kenny's reporting of this match and so will limit what I have to say just as it pertains to Bill Bagwell. You are going to read that the overall aggregate winner of Kenny's match is in fact going to be Bill Bagwell. It seems as though Bill actualy knew what he was talking about with his heavy barreled 45/110 and his 1F GOEX loading. In very trying conditions and let me stress that "very trying" conditions with winds swithching very fast from 3 o'clock to 6 o'clock with a low of 9 mph and highs over 30 mph and pretty moderate temperatures in the lower to upper 40's that 45/110 and Bill Bagwell damn sure got the job done.

My heartfelt congratulations go to Bill Bagwell for doing what he always said he could do.

Gunny

p.s. Jack Daniel's whiskey and pillowcases didn't have a damn thing to do with this post. I put them in the topic just in case they did.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting "WOW, what a ride!"
RMulhern

Bagwell, Whiskey & Pillowcases!

Post by RMulhern »

Gunny

I hope you and Bill...can bury the hatchet! Life's way to short....to carry a grudge! We all love this game....so let's do it...with a smile on our faces...and GOODWILL toward all!!

Wish I could have been there! :lol: :roll: :lol:
powderburner

Post by powderburner »

Gunny its good to hear from you again your common sense and wissdom has been sorly missed .I hope that you will continue to contribute your knowledge , wisdom and humor to this board I for one am sorry I do not know you personally.
Dean Becker
only one gun and they are 74 s
3rd asst. flunky,high desert chapter F.E.S.
MYWEIGH scale merchant
reclining member of O-G-A-N-T
Capt. Call

Post by Capt. Call »

I take my hat off to both you guys:

Gunny for this Post!

Bill for the Shooting!

Congratulations to Both!
I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it.
Omaha Poke

Post by Omaha Poke »

Gunny, it is about time you started posting again :D :!: Welcome Back. Now where did your Parrot fly off to :?: :lol: If we get you both back, things should be a bit livelier around here. I was sorry to have had to miss Kenny's shoot this year, and won't be able to go to the Q either, so am anxiously awaiting more info about the shoot. Randy
Randy Ruwe
Ray Newman

Post by Ray Newman »

Gunny: your post shows why you are da Man. #1
Buckskinner

match shooters

Post by Buckskinner »

Gunny

Welcome back! Like to see you stay onboard you add a lot of good experience and knowledge to this Forum.

Rdnk

Good shooting! Wish I could do that good by the way thanks for your posts and help with loading info!

Cheers!
Gary
Here's to the American Front line men and women where every they are!!!
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Hey Gunny!!!

I was a little worried if you were alive or not, good to hear from you. Are you going to make it up to Butte? If you are, try to plan on driving over the hill to Big Timber and hangin out with us a while. See Ya later Gunny.
Kirk Bryan
Gunny

Post by Gunny »

Kirk,
Yea still alive and kicking. I am going to the Montana State Shoot at Butte, look forward to seeing you you there. But next week Bob Grider and i are driving up to Boise for the Idaho State, simply couldn't pass up that comboned aggregrate scope match, looking forward to seeing and visiting with your old friend Kenny Durham. But in the next couple of weeks it looks like i am going to be wearing that Hiway plum out, might as well make a small detour over to Big Timber. See yea!!

Gunny
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting "WOW, what a ride!"