Powder Selection

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Kirk

Post by Kirk »

I know what you mean there. Like I told Gunny, if you make it to the Butte shoot come over and see us. Catch ya later, Kirk
SteveA

Post by SteveA »

You didn't fool most of us for one minute, parrot! Your spelling was a dead giveaway! :twisted:
SteveA

Post by SteveA »

By the way, anybody seen Highwallman or Goexkid around lately? :shock:
Kelley O. Roos

Post by Kelley O. Roos »

SteveA,

Hey, whats the matter with my spelling, I check it on a regular basis.

Hope you guys check this board real close, there's a couple of ringers and no, they're not me :P .. How long do you think before I can live down that Parrot thing. When I meet Omahapoke I'll shake his hand until it comes off :twisted: :P :lol: , I guess you can say, I heard it through the grape vine.

Kelley O. 8)
Kelley O. Roos

Post by Kelley O. Roos »

Kirk,

Won't make Butte or Raton this year. My wife has me traped on a boat ride to Alaska this year. Have to keep peace and harmony in the family, in other words she's the boss and just sometimes I do as I'm told.

Kelley O. 8)
Omaha Poke

Post by Omaha Poke »

Hey Kelley, I have been wanting to shake your hand for a long time :) And I won't try to shake it off :!: I truly admire what you are able to do with one of these BPCRifles, and that is no joke. I regret that neither you or I were able to make it to Kenny's shoot this year :!: :cry: I had a bunch of reasons that I couldn't. I am going to try an make some later in the summer when, hopefully, things get more back to normal around my house.

I am going to try and make Raton, but that will be just for fun and learning experience, since I am unrated in either Sil or Creedmore, and will have to shoot Master Class along with you and the other top shooters. If I am unable to make it, it will be my great loss to not be able to meet you, Gunny, and a lot of other great shooters. I also hope to hook up with a bunch of great people I met last year at the Q and Kenny's, since I was unable to make either of those shoots.

I already appologized twice for naming you the Parrot, and I ain't going to do it again :!: :P :twisted: It stuck, so I guess you got to live with it 8) :shock: Look at it this way, no one else on any of the forums has that second alias. The alias A. Bruiser sucks by the way :!:

Hope to meet you some time this year. You have my e-mail and PM if you should wish to down load a bunch of C__p on me. I am a big boy and can take it.

Hope you and the missus have a great boat ride to AK, have fun, and see you soon, you big bruiser :lol: :P Randy
Randy Ruwe