Good By, Mr. President

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Kirk,

Thank you for relating that to us. A further confirmation of what a marvelous human being and great president, President Reagan was.
Lee Stone
Texas Shooter

Post by Texas Shooter »

Kirk:

What a great story. Are there pictures of that gun around for people to see. It sounds like it was magnificent.

President Reagan will be missed forever. I'm lucky to have lived during his time in office.

Texas Shooter
"Aim Small, Miss Small!"
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Wolf is the only one with a picture now. I had an album of all the fancy guns Wolf had made this gun included, and left it in our show room for people to look at, and about 9 years ago someone really liked what they saw and took it home with them. I am going to try and talk Wolf out of borrowing his picture and make a copy of it and find someone smarter than me to get it on the Net. I see Lee Stone knows how to do it, I am going to need some help. Thanks Kirk
kamotz

Post by kamotz »

It is sad that we cant call upon his wisdom in times like these.One wonders how he would have handled things. I just hope we can still grow em like that, someone who actually beleives in America. Rest in peace Mr. President. thanks for the memories.
Once you shoot black, youll never go back
RMulhern

Mr. President

Post by RMulhern »

Thanks for that post Kirk! So...without a doubt...there will be a VERY FINE 1874 SHARPS on display at the Reagan Museum!
Texas Shooter

Post by Texas Shooter »

Sharpsman:

What a thought. That would be worth the trip alone.

Texas Shooter
"Aim Small, Miss Small!"
Omak Cowboy

The Rifle

Post by Omak Cowboy »

Kirk, thank you for the post.

Maybe they will have the rifle at the library. I pass by there on my way to Camarillo when I visit my inlaws.
Laurence
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
RIFLE:
45 - 70 #1 Sporter, shotgun buttplate, bone charcoal, 28 inch heavy octagon, semi fancy wood, pewter tip, MVA soule sights. 11 lbs, 10 1/2 ounces.