Cheyenne.22 mid range target match

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

40-65rl

Cheyenne.22 mid range target match

Post by 40-65rl »

After a week of temps in the mid 80’s the cold front came in with the Wyoming wind machine adding to the misery of sitting on berm 20 feet above ground level with no sun. 8 brave Wyoming souls and one Colorado dude braved it today for the .22 mid range match at the Cheyenne Rifle And Pistol Club. Steady and gusty winds ruled the day with winds estimated at steady 15 and gusts to 25. That little .22 bullet really gets legs at 200 yards in those conditions. Super shooter Jack Odor ruled the day as he did on Saturday at the big bore 300, 500, 600 mid range match. 224 14x. Gregg Bybee’s grandson spotted for him and Gregg shot a 414 2x. Gregg’s grandson caught the junior award with a very good for the conditions 363 3x, his last shot on the 600 yard target was an X. Thanks to everyone who helped get the range ready and helped with the putting all away tasks. Means a lot to me the way they always ask what needs to done. Next match at Cheyenne is July 2, a .22 silhouette match as a warm up for Raton. The .22 mid range national championship’s are August 9 at Cheyenne. Entry forms from Dick Hennebry or on the Smithmoor Range web site. Hold center, fire for effect.
40-65rl

Re: Cheyenne.22 mid range target match

Post by 40-65rl »

Correction
Jack shot a 424/450
stevewhr

Re: Cheyenne.22 mid range target match

Post by stevewhr »

Thank you for a nice match Dick. Enjoyed myself.
wyomingsightdrifter.com