Friendship June 2022 Results

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Woody

Friendship June 2022 Results

Post by Woody »

Those that missed coming to Friendship this month missed a fine weekend of shooting. Our numbers were down a few with other matches in Kentucky, Georgia, and Illinois. Too many venues and not enough of me to go around. Steve and I had only one day to get the grass mowed, brass cleaned, and the larder restocked before heading to Friendship on Friday morning for the .22 match. The day was calm and a number of the shooters posted straight 10's from the sticks. Chicken shooters ruled.
Fri. June .22 scores.png
Saturday also was calm but with one exception master scores eluded the shooters. The match winner also won the chicken pool with five and tied the existing range record with a score of 35. Congrats to David Huffman for his fine shooting
Sat. June 2022 Scope scores.png
Sat. June 2022 Iron scores.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.
Woody

Re: Friendship June 2022 Results

Post by Woody »

Sunday dawned clowdy and cooler that the previous two days, but relatively calm conditions. Rain threatened in the forecast but held off. This time Jason Bass showed that consistency pays off. He again posted a 30 for the second straight day to win the match.
Sun. June 2022 Scope scores.png
Sun. June 2022 Iron scores (1).png
With the current price of fuel consider Friendship's Regional in August for your summer "Big Shoot". Contact Lora Parks our match director at: LORAPARKS@LIVE.COM or 812-528-6459

See you there.

Woody
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.