2022 BPCR International Championship Match Agg Scores

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Tebbeman

2022 BPCR International Championship Match Agg Scores

Post by Tebbeman »

For those unlucky folks who couldn't attend this super match, here is the aggregate scores. We had a great time, lots of smiles and laughs, really decent weather and a smooth running match with minor suggestions for next year....yes the 22BPCRA has officially adopted the big bore match and will continue to put on at least a 2 day big bore match in the futures. Next years dates are in the book so make plans to attend 10-15 July 2023. Here is the scores for the two day match:

Aggregate Iron Sight
High OA Chip Mate 89
2OA Brent Danielson 82
3OA Kenny Tebbe 75

Aggregate Scope Sight
High OA Vance Ballew 88
2OA Rick Moritz 86
3OA Joe Scott 83

High Master David Barnes 83
2nd Master Steve Farringer 79
3rd Master Charlie Butler 78

High AAA Jerry Horvath 74
2nd AAA Kevin Hurst 73
3rd AAA Jerry English 72

High AA Zack Taylor 80
2nd AA James Dorrell 74
3rd AA Bryan Rosenbaum 64

High A David Heitz 53
2nd A Jacquline Hypes 47
3rd A Grizz Stephenson 46

This match format is a straight up competition irregardless of your sight choice, however suggestions from last years match were incorporated which is why we have 1, 2,3 for both Iron and Scope sights then all others are head to head. It seems all the competitors were happy and as you study the scores you'll see that again an Iron sight shooter scored the highest (last year 4 of the top 5 scores where iron sight shooters).

I look forward to any relevant comments and feedback and of course any help or donations for next years match is always welcome.

Kenny Tebbe
President, 22BPCRA
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!
SSShooter

Re: 2022 BPCR International Championship Match Agg Scores

Post by SSShooter »

Congrats to all the winners. Some fine shooting.

Kenny - do the July 10-15 dates include the 22BPCRA match?
Glenn
Tebbeman

Post by Tebbeman »

Yes the set up day should be the 9th with the 22 matches on 10, 11 & 12th. Then a rest day on 13th with THE International BPCR Championship on the 14-15th. This match is the premier BPCR contest and truly represents the Nationals best but includes all comers from overseas too hence the International name.

Kt
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!
Gamerancher

Post by Gamerancher »

We'll have to make the effort next year to add the "International" part and talk funny for "y'all". :lol:
Out in western NSW where it don't rain much.
Australia
Tebbeman

Post by Tebbeman »

Daniel, I am hoping and praying you and your lovely can come! Thank you again for making the awesome knife and I was floored to have my name drawn, in fact I was in the admin building tabulating scores when someone poked their head in and said "hey your name was called so come out here or David is going to give it to someone else". Glad I did!!!!

Kenny