Leo Reminger

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

ole pizen slinger

Leo Reminger

Post by ole pizen slinger »

Does anyone have Leo Reminger's phone number? Do you know whether or not a Sharps book about the Borchardt is forthcoming?
ole pizen slinger
Barry C Jolly

"I envy no man that knows more than myself and pity them that know less:" Sir T. Brown

"Everyone must sacrifice at the altar of stupidity from time to time" A. Einstein
Tom Trevor

Re: Leo Reminger

Post by Tom Trevor »

The Sharps Borchardt book is in the works but will be some time before completed and printed in China. No Idea about Mr. Remingers phone. Contact BPCR magazine in Arizona his articles appear in the publication. They would I think forward a request for you.
ole pizen slinger

Post by ole pizen slinger »

Thank you!
OPS
Barry C Jolly

"I envy no man that knows more than myself and pity them that know less:" Sir T. Brown

"Everyone must sacrifice at the altar of stupidity from time to time" A. Einstein
bobw

Post by bobw »

I talked to one of the co editors of Roy Marcot's 4th book which has sections on military rifles and the Borchard. He told me the introduction and military chapters were complete with the other chapters in progress. Many of the combined authors for a book of this quality are the top historians and collectors of Sharps rifles in the country today. Most of them have jobs and other things in life that keeps them from dedicating all their time from full time writing.. He said he thought the book would go to the printer in late 2023. Like the other books it will be best quality..bobw
bobw