Texas Fall Classic 22BPCR Silhouette

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Tebbeman

Texas Fall Classic 22BPCR Silhouette

Post by Tebbeman »

The prep work paid off, the match was fantastic and we've all returned to our homes safely....now for the correct results. The weather was misty and cool on Saturday and then sunny and bright on Sunday. The range has never looked better with the Barnes' having spent hours and $$ removing trees, rearranging the course layout, and gloriously painting everything. A BIG thank you to David and Deb Barnes for opening their ranch to the range and all the HOTSA members for the sweat equity necessary to make this match a huge success. A huge Thank You to Steve Anderson of Wyoming Sight Drifter, Dan Zimmerman of DZ Arms, Jim & Laura Gier of Montana Vintage Arms, Brad Swenson wood crafting, David Barnes and Ken Tebbe for donated door prizes as well as winning gifts. We can't thank these kind folks enough for their tireless support of our sport. Here is the results:

Match 1 - Saturday

HOA Steve Anderson 52
High Grand Master Vance Ballew 51
High Master Brent Dunbar 49
High AAA Vicky Ballew 48
High AA Shelby Ross 45
High A Rob Melenyzer 50
High Super Senior Dan Zimmerman 50
High Senior Steve Anderson 52
High Woman Vicky Ballew 48

Match 2 - Sunday

HOA Bryan Rosenbaum 52/9 chickens (I neglected to see Bryans score while he was in a shoot off and I erroneously announce Dan Z as the HOA)
High Grand Master Dan Zimmerman 49
High Master Lee Burrow 48/7 chickens
High AAA Vicky Ballew 49
High AA Shelby Ross 47 (moves to AAA)
High A Rob Melenyzer 38
High Super Senior Dan Zimmerman 49
High Senior Randy Rannberg 48
High Woman Vicky Ballew 49

Aggregate Score & Buckle Winners

HOA Scope Dan Zimmerman 99
2AO Scope Steve Anderson 98
3OA Scope Vance Ballew 98

HOA Iron Brent Dunbar 95 (Second year in a row to hold this title)
2OA Iron Mark Antes 92
3OA Iron Kenny Tebbe 91

High Grand Master Kevin Griggs 94
High Master Bryan Rosenbaum 98
High AAA Vicky Ballew 97
High AA Shelby Ross 92
High A Rob Melenyzer 72

Great shooting and a good time was had by all. We'll have this Fall Challenge again next year probably Oct 28/29 2023. See you all at a shoot soon.
Kenny T.
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!
TexasMac

Re: Texas Fall Classic 22BPCR Silhouette

Post by TexasMac »

If you’d like to see the actual scores for both days I uploaded a photo of the spreadsheet result to the 22BPCRA forum. Go to http://www.22bpcra.com/wp-content/uploa ... esults.jpg

Wayne
NRA Life (Benefactor & President's Council) Member, TSRA Life Member, NSSF Member, Author & Publisher of the Browning BPCR book
http://www.texas-mac.com
SSShooter

Post by SSShooter »

Thanks, Wayne & Kenny.
And, congrats to DanZ. Shows that old guys can still get it up. Lots of impressive shooting, but Dan's 88/90 stick animals over two days shows a great mental game (concentration). Way to go.
Glenn
Vance Ballew

Post by Vance Ballew »

This is one of my favorite matches! Congratulations to Dan!