Primers

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

RWBURKE

Re: Primers

Post by RWBURKE »

Arm or Ally has CCI BR2 primers. I ordered a couple thousand 410 dollars including haz mat. I was scammed by a false company calling itself USA Hunter, don't go there! Good luck and good shooting.
Ray Newman

Post by Ray Newman »

Is this the company where you purchased CCI BR2?? :

https://www.armorally.com/product-categ ... s/primers/

The website shows CCI BR2 primers in stock, 1000 for US $182.99; 5000 for $914.95
Grand PooBah
WA ST F. E. S.

In real life may you be the bad ass that you claim to be on social media....
RWBURKE

Post by RWBURKE »

Ray, I purchased recently from Arm or Ally. USA Hunter scammed me a few months ago.
bandanaman

Post by bandanaman »

I managed to locate come large rifle primers locally. They are the Campro Unix "Ginex" brand made in Bosnia of all places ! 1000 pcs for $167.89 taxes in CDN/ $ 123.59 USD .I don't know how they will perform but they have to be better than no primer at all !!!! There are sites to try and identify scammers ,one is called "stopgunscams.com". I found a place in Texas I was considering making a substantial purchase and their name came up as a scam website. The ones you mentioned did not but possibly no one has reported them. In looking for 44-40 brass and checking on them I had two potential suppliers flagged as scam websites ! Starline posts a large warning to consumers to be aware when they are trying to locate brass as well !!!!
bandanaman

Post by bandanaman »

The last Gun show I went to less than 3 weeks ago had Federal 215 and 210 selling at $55.00 CAD /$40.00 USD per 100 .
Gussy

Post by Gussy »

One of the reasons I've been shooting a lot more 22lr lately.
Graybeard

Post by Graybeard »

Until people quit paying that kind of price for them they will never come down in price.
Woody

Post by Woody »

They are starting to show up locally, (Southern Indiana). Yesterday, I was in Seymour to pick up some parts and did the gun shop circuit. Found Small Pistol and Small Rifle and Large Pistol primers on the shelf all priced at $119/1000. I didn't pick any up, I'm still good.

Woody
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.
Chief TC

Post by Chief TC »

Been having to get WLR primers through gun broker at high prices. Cannot find them anywhere. Was able to get SPM primers through PowderValley at an OK price. Been seeing more and more powders at stores and through PowderValley for decent prices. Look for when shipping is free, then you just have the hazmat charge.