Friendship 22BPCR & BPCR Results

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

SSShooter

Friendship 22BPCR & BPCR Results

Post by SSShooter »

Great day at the NMLRA range in Friendship, IN with some gusty/twitchy winds. When that last shot had gone down range Brian Chilson was the match winner with the 1st 10-chicken pin awarded in 22BPCR and an overall of 38. Jim Deitlein shot a nice 33 to win irons.

2-days of big-bore starts tomorrow with great weather forecast for the duration.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Glenn
SSShooter

Re: Friendship 22BPCR & BPCR Results

Post by SSShooter »

Day-1 of the big-bore match was windy & twitchy after a night of rain. Good sunshine with clouds moving thru making the wind-calls quite difficult with light mirage being difficult to see & read. Out of 64 shooters there was one master score of 31 by the scope-class winner, Brian Chilson. The high chicken shooter today was Ian Egbert, who not only won the chicken pool with 7, but was also the high irons shooter with a 30. Congrats to both on what was a quite difficult day.
Glenn
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Looks like Ian put the 38-50 back in the safe and pulled out the 45-70?
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
ian45662

Post by ian45662 »

desert deuce wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:01 pm Looks like Ian put the 38-50 back in the safe and pulled out the 45-70?
I took the 38 barrel off my cpa and put my 45-70 barrel on it.
SSShooter

Post by SSShooter »

Brian Chilson was high scope on day-2 and Jim Dietlein was high irons on day-2. Brian was high chicken on day-2 with 5. Brian was overall MW for scope and Ian was MW for irons. A beautiful day today, but still some tricky winds & mirage, with only Brian and Neil Eddington shooting master scores. With 66 competitors it was a good warm-up for the BPCR Nationals at Friendship in July. As always, thanks to Lora and crew for running a great match.
Glenn
SSShooter

Post by SSShooter »

I neglected to offer our combined "Thank You" to Schuetzen Powders (Swiss), MVA, Woody Boxes, Vortex, DZ Arms and Redding (my apologies for anyone I may have missed) for their most generous donations for the prize drawing at the Saturday evening banquet where everyone was a winner.
Glenn
ian45662

Post by ian45662 »

Going to be really hard to go back to diapers now. For silhouette anyways.