NRA (lapierre & cronies) Troubles

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

drcook

Re: NRA (lapierre & cronies) Troubles

Post by drcook »

The National Rifle Association of America paid InfoCision more than $80,000,000 for solicitation of donations and membership processing services for the period 2012 through 2015, according to the NRA's publicly available IRS Form 990 filings.
https://thereload.com/your-nra-dues-may ... o-the-nra/

this is the major reason I will not send a penny to the NRA ........

Infocision is headquartered 8 miles north of me (or used to be).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InfoCisio ... orporation
We thought about it for a long time Endeavor to persevere. And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union. I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet
Tebbeman

Post by Tebbeman »

And yet folks think we should support their sad efforts of putting on a National Championship match...pawned off on another range master at another range so they can dictate all the moves and directives and collect their blood money for letting us shoot a match in their name. :oops:

The 22BPCRA puts on some of the best National Championship matches out there (not taking away from anyones regional or state match) and yes the 22BPCRA is a Nationally recognized organization, chartered, and legal so yes we can have a national championship match for both the 22 and big bore rifles and proudly call them the National Championship matches.

The money goes back to the members (well and the Whittington Center for their awesome ranges) in meals and prizes and not a dime of blood money to any one else.

KT.
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!
JonnyV
Location: Living in a van down by the river eatin’ Govt cheese

Post by JonnyV »

Tebbeman wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:30 pm And yet folks think we should support their sad efforts of putting on a National Championship match...pawned off on another range master at another range so they can dictate all the moves and directives and collect their blood money for letting us shoot a match in their name. :oops:

The 22BPCRA puts on some of the best National Championship matches out there (not taking away from anyones regional or state match) and yes the 22BPCRA is a Nationally recognized organization, chartered, and legal so yes we can have a national championship match for both the 22 and big bore rifles and proudly call them the National Championship matches.

The money goes back to the members (well and the Whittington Center for their awesome ranges) in meals and prizes and not a dime of blood money to any one else.

KT.
Your turnout speaks for itself Kenny. People will support an organization that supports them and acts in good faith to put on the best event possible. Even in the short amount of time I've been involved in shooting BP, I've gotten a good idea of where to look and where not to. Can't wait until I can make your match (next year maybe?). Thanks for doing what you're doing.
jackrabbit

Post by jackrabbit »

Thank you Kenny for posting that. I whole heartedly agree! The sport can and will continue without the NRA. I think it will even improve without the ridiculous overreaching control the NRA has put on it over the last 20 years.

The only people that still support NRA competitions are either those that benefit financially from them, or those that have never had to try and work with them. NRA competitions is the most despicable outfit I have ever had to try and deal with. Good Riddance to them.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Kenny and the crew for all the hard work you have put into the upcoming matches. They are going to be GREAT!!
Cody
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Yes, thanks Kenny. Arizona plans to invade Raton this week.
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
1minute

Post by 1minute »

My thoughts are that calls for an executive and board clean up is simply water off a duck's back. Too many cronies therein for a swamp cleaning to occur. Sad case indeed.

Wayne does wear nice suits though.
1Minute