Not nary...a word!

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Kelley O. Roos

Post by Kelley O. Roos »

Ray,

HUmmmmmmmmmm,, maybe a take down square for ease of carrying, I'll haul mine around in a rosewood box.

Kelley O. 8)

Now what about Croft Barker?
RMulhern

Nary...a word!

Post by RMulhern »

Kelly:

Don't forget the "plumb-bob"! :lol: :roll: :lol:
Ray Newman

Post by Ray Newman »

KO: a "rosewood box" for your square?

I don't think that wood would fit into the "Spirit of the Times".

Possibly some reclaimed American Chestnut from an old barn or house, red oak, maple, black walnut, or even--gasp--common pine--would be more fitting??....
Kelley O. Roos

Post by Kelley O. Roos »

Sharpsman,

Now that you mention it, thats a good idea, a plumb boob. :lol: Now what to hang it on :?:

Ray,

We have a Rosewood piano that was built in the late 1800's. Nice color and real ivory keys, It's an up right and been in the family for 80 or 90 years. I had the piano refinished for a wedding present to my wife about twenty years ago. Before anyone ask's I don't play and it's not for sale.

Kelley O. 8)
JAGG

Post by JAGG »

IMO-- { In My Opinion } OK ! It's time to break out the Ginko Baloba for me ! Plumb Boobs are good ! You can hang them from your cross sticks ! Was this an article about shooting cast bullets and holding tight into your shoulder etc. ? You have to do these things when shooting any cast bullet load under under 1800fps in general ! Is this the issue where the long range Muzzleloader guy in laying down and firing on the cover ? A square to the target set up ? A good range should be set up with surveying equipment ! Now where did i put the bottle with those green capsuls at ? :? JAGG :?
JAGG