Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

semtav

Address

Post by semtav »

DD,
What's your mailing address?
I saw your target on another site.
I'm gonna send you a couple bucks for a new piece of paper.
I hate to see you waste all your retirement money on tape trying to keep that piece of paper together.

Or your physical address, and I'll ship you a couple fridge doors!!
desert deuce

Re: Address

Post by desert deuce »

Oh Brian, how thoughtful of you. :D

That was just a happenstance wherein that was the third set of test loads on that target that day. Those pasters are from the last century and occasionally will fail to stay put. One of those necessity was the mother of invention situations due to prevailing winds.

Can't shoot for groups on the black portion as the hits are too hard to distinguish from 200 Meters when the hits a close together. I know, I know, you don't have that problem and I agree the hits are much easier to see if they are not close together. The groups and measuring is done and retained on the butcher paper backing the black aiming point printed on tag paper.

FYI, the aiming point is that black circle with round numbered spaces, otherwise known as a target.

As for the metallic objects please feel free to leave them be in the land fill. I think shipping to here would be rather expensive.

A much better idea is for you to show up in February at Phoenix and we will introduce you to targets with much larger black aiming points. :wink:
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Oh Brian, how thoughtful of you. :D

That was just a happenstance wherein that was the third set of test loads on that target that day. Those pasters are from the last century and occasionally will fail to stay put. One of those necessity was the mother of invention situations due to prevailing winds.

Can't shoot for groups on the black portion as the hits are too hard to distinguish from 200 Meters when the hits a close together. I know, I know, you don't have that problem and I agree the hits are much easier to see if they are not close together. The groups and measuring is done and retained on the butcher paper backing the black aiming point printed on tag paper.

FYI, the aiming point is that black circle with round numbered spaces, otherwise known as a target.

As for the metallic objects please feel free to leave them be in the land fill. I think shipping to here would be rather expensive.

A much better idea is for you to show up in February at Phoenix and we will introduce you to targets with much larger black aiming points. :wink:
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
semtav

Post by semtav »

desert deuce wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:58 pm Oh Brian, how thoughtful of you.

Maybe if I get to shooting more than once every couple months again I might consider that.
Landfill treasures have been hard to come by lately.