Where In the World are You From?

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Graybeard

Re: Where In the World are You From?

Post by Graybeard »

Born and raised in West Virginia.My mom and dad are fro eastern Kentucky coal mine families. Have traveled to and through a lot of states when I worked construction. Worked in aluminum plant for about 14 years. Boilermakers. River boats. Work in oil fields now 12 hr shift don’t have a lot of time off. Should be getting my rifle anytime now. Received my letter last September. 3 years this month.
J.Rocco94

Post by J.Rocco94 »

Born and raised near Trenton NJ, still currently reside in NJ. I hope to move to PA one day or even further west to less populated area closer to more bpcr ranges.
Etienne Brule

Post by Etienne Brule »

Hi

I use to shoot in a military base in Quebec city (Valcartier), Canada: up to 600 yards.

Also near Ottawa (Connaught ranges) for the Canadian Long Range Black Powder Championships: up to 1.000 yards.

Gerald
1578Tiger

Post by 1578Tiger »

Currently, I live in Lafayette, LA. I was born in Baton Rouge, LA, and lived there until 2019, when I married a Lafayette girl and moved away from an imploding city. I've always loved guns and shooting, so this is a facet I haven't tried before.
Wayne

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.”
– Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787