Bull barrel

Ask Shiloh questions about your Shiloh Sharps Rifle.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

JMFroman

Bull barrel

Post by JMFroman »

Hi Kirk, we placed and order for a rifle with a 16 pound bull barrel, 2 years ago. We were told you had to have a certain number of orders before retooling to produce those barrels. Is it possible to get a number on how many you need vs what orders you have? Kinda in limbo and would appreciate it.
Thanks
bohemianway

Re: Bull barrel

Post by bohemianway »

I would gladly order another (I have a 25 lb on order for quite awhile) if it took this across the goal line. I "need" a 14lb but waiting for my first order which is shipped to feel good about what I get for my money.
JMFroman

Post by JMFroman »

Thanks Bohemianway. Good luck with the 25 pounder. Appreciate the response.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Good morning,
To answer your questions, there is really no number or line to cross. I'm not waiting for a set number of orders so that we can run out and get started. Next year Shiloh will be 50 years old, we have owned it 33 years of that. Every 2 to 2 1/2 years, sometimes sooner we run these special type guns, military and round barrels are also in this category. When you receive an activation letter in the mail then that is when they will be going out on the floor. For those of you that have had the opportunity to visit our shop know that we are very busy filling orders, hence the reason I don't have time to put out a calendar and keep people notified of what we are doing on a day-to-day basis. In the past Lucinda puts a blurp out on this forum when we start a run of specials just in the case that someone wants to be a part of it. Be patient, your time will come around.

I hope this helps, it's all I've got guys,

Kirk Bryan,
JMFroman

Post by JMFroman »

Thanks Kirk, appreciate the info. Congratulations on the 50 Years! Quite a milestone for sure!
Luke

Post by Luke »

Yep. Any plans for the 50th?
Limber Up!
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Just another day, work as usual