Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Coydog B.

Hey Ken Hartlein!!!

Post by Coydog B. »

Guess where I am right now?

I'll give ya a hint:

Ask your Niece!!!!

:)

Small world is right, but I think that “neither here, nor there” describes Leavenworth to a “T”.

Chuck
"Your Mileage May Vary"
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Chuck,

Ken is currently enroute from his place in Missouri down here to my place in Louisiana, so he wont see your post until he gets to my house, probably this evening sometime. When he arrives I'll put him in front of my computer so he can read your post.
Lee Stone
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Hey Coydog, you better leave my Neice alone, ha ha. Where are you?? You must be on the west coast somewere because that's where she is. I don't have computer access right now, I'm at Lee Stone's house in LA, we are looking at rifles and bullets. Believe me, Lee makes a mean breakfast, my wife and I ate about 10 waffles this morning. Next time I'm in Leavenworth I'm coming to see you so you had better be nice. Just kidding!! :lol:
Lee Stone
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Coydog, That was me, Ken Hartlein in the above post, i'm useing Lee's computer to answer you.
Lee Stone
Ken Hartlein

Post by Ken Hartlein »

Hey Coydog, I'm at Lee Sone's house using his computer, I'm going to call my neice tomorrow and find out what you are up to!! :lol: :D :lol:
Shiloh Rules!!
Republic of Texas Shiloh Hunter
Coydog B.

Post by Coydog B. »

Ha!

She'd better not tell you because it's "classified"!

I don't want my enemies (Hepburn and Borchardt Shooters) figuring out where I am. They’ll have all my hate mail forwarded out here.

I’ll give you another hint though:

It rains all the time, and it’s the capital of “Starbucks”. :)

Chuck
"Your Mileage May Vary"
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Coydog, This is Ken, I already know where you are, I just don't know (and don't want to, I know you would have to shoot me) what you are up to. ha ha.. Next time I'm visiting Missy I'll give you a shout and we can meet up maybe??
Lee Stone
Kelley O.Roos

Post by Kelley O.Roos »

Hey Mr. Coydog B. Major Sir,

YOUR IN VALDEZ COLUMBIA :shock: PICKING COFFEE BEANS :?

Kelley O. 8)
Kelley O.Roos
Ray Newman

Post by Ray Newman »

Coydog must be in the Tacoma area.

I just heard on the local news that ALL of the cars in the Tacoma Mall parking lot were stripped of their wheelweights. Wait a minute! Now they're reporting that many cars in the Lakewood Mall are missing wheelweights....
Trigger Dr

Post by Trigger Dr »

I think that yopu are right Ray, I just saw a fgunny looking dude running down the street here in Port Orchard, dragging a 5 gal bucket of wheel weights and three guys from Mansker tire right behind him waving a tire iron
Trigger dr
Direct ALL e-Mail to jimrmilner@juno.com

NRA LIFE MEMBER
LIMBSAVER® BPCR Team
Prospective Member BPCR Federation
Coydog B.

Post by Coydog B. »

Ken,

"I just don't know (and don't want to, I know you would have to shoot me) what you are up to."

HA!! Neither do the people I work with, or my boss for that matter! Everyone’s convinced I’m doing “something”, but nobody can put their finger on exactly what that “something” is. I have perfected the art of doing nothing while appearing like I’m doing something. Unless of course I’m up to something, then it appears as if I’m doing nothing. And the best part is, they pay me for it.

Remember, it’s not the stuff you know that gets you in trouble, it’s the stuff you don’t know, and the stuff that you think you know, that you don’t know!

Kelly,

I was picking coffee last week! This week I’m drinking the coffee! The really good beans have to age. You should know that being from CA and all.

Ray,

Those accounts of unbalanced tires are probably due more to the condition of I5 than my bullet alloy collection efforts. But then again, this is the holiday shopping season and I do try to get out more while the malls are full…………

Chuck
"Your Mileage May Vary"
Kelley O.Roos

Post by Kelley O.Roos »

Mr. Coydog B.,Major Sir,

Yes there are alot of beans in California,most are bean heads :lol:

I got to shoot all weekend. :D

Kelley O. 8)
Kelley O.Roos