VICTORY BULLET MOULDS/VERSITILITY PERCISION

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

ALLAGASH

VICTORY BULLET MOULDS/VERSITILITY PERCISION

Post by ALLAGASH »

I am thinking about purchasing a custom mould from these folks.

I have not heard of them before so I wanted to get some feed back from others who may have delt with them in the past.

Thanks in advance!
arnie

Post by arnie »

I have used one of there moulds ,it was the one that was made for Pedersoli .It cast a real good bullet and the bullets came out of the mould on there own evey time i opened the mould ,no tapping at all .I think this might have soemthing to do with some springs they put between the blocks and the handles .They also have strange air venting system but it seems to work fine .Arnie
flintski

Post by flintski »

Try this web page.

http://www.victorymolds.com/

I have known this guy for about 20 years now. He is the real thing when it comes to doing a job right. I have seen several of his molds and they are top drawer. He has a very different venting system but works great.
Give him a call and he will talk your leg off and sent you a very good mold that you will not be disappointed them.
Omaha Poke

Post by Omaha Poke »

Allagash, I was one of the testers for the Victory mould made expressly for Pedersoli chambers and barrels. I cast about 500 bullets, and kept nearly 500. The weight range was on average +or- .2 to .3 grains. Very accecptable!

I only had one day to test them before shooting my first match with them, and it was a silhouette (reduced 200 meter) and since this was my first match I didn't feel too bad shooting a 24 out of 40 to come in for a tie for 3d place.

The next match, I shot a 143 and a 147 out of a possible 150 with this bullet. 4X and 6X's respectively. These were the best scores I have shot in mid-range 500 yd competition.

This past week I shot respectable scores with the same bullet, but different primer and powder load, at a 200 off-hand, 300 yd sitting, and 500 yd any position match. I can't shoot for s__t off hand, but the sitting and prone I shot 92 and 94 respectively out of 100. No X's. It is a good bullet, and I will probably order a mould for myself one of these days. Randy
Randy Ruwe
Ken Hartlein

Post by Ken Hartlein »

Does anyone know of the price ranges of these molds?? Do they have a web site??
Shiloh Rules!!
Republic of Texas Shiloh Hunter
ALLAGASH

Victory Molds

Post by ALLAGASH »

Thanks folks. I think I will call them next week and place an order :D
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Lee Stone
Gunny

Post by Gunny »

Hey Lee,
Man you need to be carefull, I was reading those posts and surfing looking at all of those pretty moulds and i click on the links on your post. Damn man that picture almost scared me to death and I don't scare easy son. Only thing I could think of is " You see the damndest things when you don't have your shotgun". But the rifle was pretty

Gunny
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting "WOW, what a ride!"
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Gunny,

Just think how it must be for me every morning being startled by that damned mirror. :roll: Remember Marty Feldman's (aka "Igor") episode with the mirror in "Young Frankenstein"? Well, I can empathise with the fellow. :roll:

Ya need to keep that shotgun handier though. :wink:
Lee Stone