THESE RIFLES ARE BLACK POWDER CARTRIDGE ONLY!
1. $250 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT REQUIRED on all rifle orders placed in order to secure a position in production, BUT NOT PROTECT AGAINST PRICE CHANGES. Total deposit is credited toward a completed rifle and is non-refundable if cancelled.
2. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
3. You will be notified for payment in full just before production is started. If rifle is cancelled after production has started, the payment is non-refundable!
4. A 10% custom handling charge is added to any rifle that has engraving (based on engraving cost.)
5. Price of rifles DOES NOT include the federal excise tax or state and local taxes.
6. Federal Excise Tax is based on total selling price of the firearm Including any added custom features, excluding sights, less shipping and handling. Federal Excise Tax is paid at the time of shipping.
7. Shiloh will mount sights provided by customers at a cost of $20 per sight. If modifications need to be made to customer-provided sights, an additional fee may be charged. If sights are purchased from Shiloh (we offer MVA sights only), we will mount them at no charge.
8. We reserve the right to charge a fee for special requests.
9. NO Consecutive serial numbers.
10. Antique finish -- please specify on all metal, wood or both and to what extent.
11. FACTORY LETTERS AVAILABLE -- $45. Allow 2 - 3 weeks. No information is available on serial numbers up through the 3000 range. If information is not found on your rifle, your check will be returned.
12. ALL FFL HOLDERS accepting delivery of orders placed by individuals must send a written notice via e-mail or fax (including phone#) acknowledging orders acceptance.
13. All rifles are shipped in a UPS approved Doskocil® gun case and will be shipped 2ND DAY AIR only! The cost of the gun case will be $54.00 plus the cost of shipping.
14. Please be advised that when picking up your rifle from the factory, we will run the N.I.C.S. background check. This has sometimes caused delays in which the customers have had to wait up to 7 days, if it has to run over the weekend.
15. Absolutely no changes to your order once production has begun.
16. A 15% re-stocking fee will be charged on returned items not exchanged.
17. Shiloh Reserves the right at our discretion to disposed of parts - barrel - upon completion of any re-works/re-barrels that we perform.
18. When shipping re-works or any rifle to and from Shiloh Rifle, it must be in one of our UPS approved cases.
19. NO U.S. mail shipping will be accepted on rifles and if you have chosen to dis-regard our instructions, there will be a service charge of $40 for any rifle that is shipped thru U.S. mail.
PRICE OF RIFLES DOES NOT INCLUDE FEDERAL EXCISE TAX OR STATE AND LOCAL TAXES.
20. Shipping charges for Accessories varies with the total weight of the package.
21. Rifle orders and accessories can be ordered via phone or through our website.